X Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Meet the Staff!
Meet the Staff! EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:11 am by Kira

» Kira - The First X
Meet the Staff! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:14 pm by Kira

» Application
Meet the Staff! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:55 pm by Kira

» X Generation Guides
Meet the Staff! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:13 pm by Kira

» Plot - Must Read
Meet the Staff! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:00 pm by Kira

» Rules - Must Read
Meet the Staff! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:44 pm by Kira

Meet the Staff!

X Life :: Home :: Welcome

Go down

Meet the Staff! Empty Meet the Staff!

Post by Kira Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:52 am

Each staff member will post below so you can get a feel for who they are!
Kira
Kira
Admin

https://xlife.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Meet the Staff! Empty Re: Meet the Staff!

Post by Kira Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:11 am

Hello! My name is Kira (but in real life, my name is Tae) I live in Wyoming, USA, and I'm 13 years old! I run this beautiful site, and I have to thank my friend Alyvia for helping me make it what it is today! So many people have joined, and it makes me so happy to think that we're flourishing! Let's see...

I love horses and music more than anything else in the world. My favorite horse is the Friesian, and my favorite genres (because picking one is too hard, and don't even ask me what my favorite SONG is... I'll explode, because it's physically impossible for me to choose one song... and it changes all the time, quite literally by the DAY) Dubstep, Pop, and Country!

I love my family! I've got loving parents, an adorable little brother, an awesome grandma (who lives in my basement), some bomb-ass aunts and uncles, and overall, a flipping awesome fam over here. I'd die without them.

Alyvia is literally my best friend in real life. We're sisters (technically not, but at the same time, technically yes), that's how close we are. SO, if you see us saying "Lylas" or "Luv ya" or blowing kissy faces, it's not because we're dating, but because of our sisterly bond. (PS: Lylas means 'love ya like a sister'!)

Writing is my escape. I write like there's no tomorrow, but often, I'll run out of ideas early while writing short stories in Google Docs... So I use RPing to let all that locked-up creativity flow into writing. Beware, roleplaying takes up all my freetime...

Just so you get a feel for my schedule: I live in MDT. Major cities in MDT are Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua; the Phoenix Metropolitan Area; and Denver, Colorado! So, if you live in MDT, you get my schedule pretty well... others of you, I still hope to see a lot! Anyway, the actual schedule: I have a life. I babysit for a living. I have to do homework as a seventh grader trying to go to Harvard Medical School right when she leaves high school. I take my schooling very seriously, and homework is my number one priority here. I'm sorry if I'm not on much one week or so, but it's real life guys, and sadly, real life comes first.

Anyway, I'm extremely bubbly and jumpy all the time, but get me mad and I become Wreck-It-Ralph. I'll destroy you... don't get on my nerves... (I'm only partially kidding there...) Some pet peeves of mine are: attention seekers, people who think they're better than everybody else, people who gloat/brag, people who bring other people down, and bullies. I've dealt with bullying guys, and I still do. It's a really touchy subject to me, and if I catch you doing it... well...

Meet the Staff! 1390246871432394

I guess that's all for now. It's pretty long, and sorry for the huge picture. I might add more later, so beware... Very Happy
Kira
Kira
Admin

https://xlife.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

X Life :: Home :: Welcome

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum